United States Post Office Address Change
Change Your Address with the United States Post Office Address Change Online. Simply go to https://www.change-of-address-online.com to change your address online in just moments. This is the preferred method for speed and convenience, and you immediately get an e-mail confirmation of the change.
You can also get assistance updating your credit card companies, banks, utilities and other urgent contacts of your recent change of address.
United States Post Office Address Change Information
Change Address USPS or with Other Government Agencies Below
Other federal and state agencies to contact when changing your address include:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – Contact the IRS to change your address, all Americans receive IRS mail annually for taxes. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.
- Social Security Administration (SSA) – Change your address online at Application Filing Service if you would like third party assistance that doesn’t require waiting in line and filing in person or submitting verified documents, otherwise contact the SSA.
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Contact veterans affairs if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records with your new address for future contact.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – Contact the USCIS if you are a non U.S.A. citizen who is required to register your address with the government for any reason.
- State Motor Vehicle Agencies – You should always contact your state to change your address on your driver’s license or motor vehicle registration as needed.
- State Election Offices – Contact your state election office to change your address on your voter registration record, you may be able to do this online or at the office in person day of elections.